To create a family account:
1. Go to the Family ID webpage – the link is located above.
a. Click on the blue "CREATE ACCOUNT" link in the top right-hand corner.
b. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your name, email, and password.
c. Check the "I agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service" box.
d. Select the green 'Create Account' button.
2. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account.
a. Click the link to activate your account.
**If you do not receive an email, check your spam or junk folders.
Once your account has been activated, log onto FamilyId as an existing user.
To register for a sport:
1. Log onto Family ID
2. Type “Township of Union Public Schools” in the search box that reads 'Type
organization name or keyword to find a program' and click the green FIND button.
3. Locate the “Township of Union Public Schools Fall Athletic Registration 2019-2020”
and select by clicking on the blue link.
4. The program's landing page will show a description of the program with a green
‘REGISTER NOW’ button located below. You can either select the green ‘REGISTER
NOW’ button or just simply scroll down the page until you see the blue header that
says 'Sections' to begin the registration process.
5. Once electronically registered, be sure to submit the Pre-Participation State Sports
Physical (signed by your physician) or the 90-Day Update form to your school nurse.