- Preschool registration for the 2021-2022 school year began on February 16, 2021.
- Registration for preschool is a requires completion of steps 1 & 2 listed below.
- Steps 1 & Step 2 must be completed for registration documents to be processed and reviewed.
- Registration is not complete until all documents have been submitted.
- Space is limited, and first come first serve.
- Placement at your district school is not guaranteed.
- Locations of Preschool Classes:
- Preschool 3- Five Points YMCA
- Preschool 4- Battle Hill, Connecticut Farms, Franklin, Hannah Caldwell, Livingston, & Washington
How to Complete Registration for Preschool:
Step 2: Complete Google Form to be added to the Waiting List - PreK 3 & PreK 4
Step 3: Upon completing both Steps 1 & 2, your registration documents will be reviewed and processed.
Step 4: If a space becomes available you will be notified of your child's placement.
■ For this upcoming school year, students must be 3 or 4 years of age by October 1, 2021.
■ Children must be residents of Union.