Union Township Board of Education
Leave of Absences Procedures
Employees must give at least 30 days notice of intent to take leave when the circumstances for the leave are foreseen. In the event of an emergency the employee should give as much notice as possible preferably at least two (2) business days.
- Please submit a letter request addressed to Mr. Tatum. Please forward the request directly to the Personnel Department. Be sure to include the following:
- Your name, current position and location
- Intended dates of leave
- Expected return date
- Reason for leave
- It is important when taking a leave to input the leave dates and type of leave via AESOP, i.e. (FMLA, SICK, etc) This will ensure your days are charged accurately.
- Maternity Leaves-Please inform the Personnel Department after the birth of your child.
- Please notify Donna Carlin, Donna Hubbard via email and CC Elizabeth Esposito.
- Dcarlin@twpunionschools.org (Donna Carlin)
- Eesposito@twpunionschools.org (Elizabeth Esposito)
- Dhubbard@twpunionschools.org (Donna Hubbard)
- You have 30 days from the birth of your child to add he/she to your health insurance policy.
- If applicable, you must forward a copy of his/her Birth Certificate and Social Security card to Donna Carlin as soon as it becomes available.